I am Dr. Wojciech Dec, a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in Microsurgery and breast reconstruction at the Lenox Hill Hospital Breast Center in New York City. My goal is to provide the highest quality of care to every patient.
I perform all types of breast reconstruction including lumpectomy reconstruction, tissue expander and implant based reconstruction, single stage direct to implant reconstruction, and perforator free flap natural tissue reconstruction with the DIEP and PAP flaps. The choice of which operation is best for you depends on several factors including your preference. During your consultation I hope to empower you with information about breast reconstruction and partner with you to make the best decisions for your health.
• Columbia University, BA
• New York University School of Medicine, MD
Post Doctoral Surgical Training
• Plastic Surgery Residency, NYU Institute for Reconstructive
Plastic Surgery and Bellevue Hospital
• Aesthetic Surgery Training, Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital
• Microsurgery Training, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
• Fellowship in Microsurgery MD Anderson Cancer Center
• MD Anderson Cancer Center plastic surgery clinical faculty
• Lenox Hill Hospital plastic surgery clinical faculty
In pursuing my academic interests I have authored numerous articles, abstracts, and book chapters, as well as presented my research at scientific conferences.
Welcome to DIEP.NYC
Copyright © Wojciech Dec, M.D. | 100 East 77th Street • New York, NY 10075 | (212) 390-8400